- Buy eBike
- Buy Accessories
This returns policy applies to customers who have made a purchase online through www.whitebearebikes.com. You can RETURN any item that you’ve ordered online from whitebearebikes.com within 14 days of dispatch date for free with your free Royal Mail returns label provided on your delivery note. Please note that free returns are for UK and retail customers only.
Please COMPLETE the RETURNS’ NOTE on the reverse of your dispatch note and include it inside your package.
You must obtain a receipt for your return package at the Post Office counter, which can be used to track the item(s) you are returning, should for some reason they not arrive at our warehouse. We unfortunately cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive, or for those that get damaged in shipping on their return.
In all cases, except where an item is faulty, the item(s) returned must be in good condition.
All items will be inspected on return.
Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
The INITIAL POSTAGE AND PACKAGING charge IS NON-REFUNDABLE (unless otherwise stated).
PLEASE indicate the REASON FOR RETURN before posting via e-mail or phone, in the case of a fault or error on our part, please provide a full description. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve our service.
We process refunds for products received by post within 14 days of receipt, and will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
In the odd instance that items have been shipped to you that do not conform to your original order, we will refund your initial delivery charge and return postage. Please return the items to us using Royal Mail recorded delivery, or standard Royal Mail (retaining your proof of postage).
If the damage to a faulty item is deemed to be malicious, no refund will be made.
We cannot accept liability nor can we take responsibility for any bank charges that you may have incurred during whitebearebikes.com online orders. White Bear eBikes products can only be returned by post to the whitebearebikes.com warehouse address below. Sorry, but items purchased from whitebearebikes.com may not be returned via any of our retailer partners.
On receipt at our warehouse, standard inspection checks will be carried out in conjunction with the reason specified on the return and once approved a refund to the original payment method will be issued. Please allow up to ten (10) working days from receipt for this refund to be made.
Delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your legal rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and other applicable legislation. For further information about your legal rights contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice center (for example the Citizen’s Advice Bureau for UK customers).
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding the returns service, customer services will be able to assist at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 730 1272. Please send all returns to the following address:
Arion House, Unit 35B
Fairview Industrial Park
Information White Bear eBikes may collect
White Bear eBikes may collect and process the following data relating to the users:
Information provided by filling in forms or uploading material on www.whitebearebikes.com hence forth know as the ‘site’ this includes your name, email and, telephone number, academic qualifications and professional history). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the site, upon subscription to the White Bear eBikes services, posting material or requesting further services. White Bear eBikes may also ask for information when users enter competitions or promotions sponsored by White Bear eBikes, and when problems are reported with the site’s operation.
-In connection with your account, your log-in and password details.
-Any other further correspondence with White Bear eBikes via email or other means of communication with its clients.
-Details relating to surveys completed by clients used by White Bear eBikes for research purposes.
-Details of transactions carried out through the site and the status of said transactions.
-Details of visits made to the site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. This shall be the case whether the information is required for White Bear eBikes own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that clients access.Technical information from your mobile device relating to the services you receive.
There is no obligation to provide any of the above information. Please note however that White Bear eBikes may be unable to provide you certain services if you choose to withhold the requested information
Please note that when you visit the site we may automatically collect information about you, this may include the type of internet browser, or mobile device you use, the website from which you have come to the site and your IP address (the unique code identifying the device you are using on the internet) and the operating system you use. This information is automatically recognised by our web server. This information cannot identify you and is only used to help White Bear eBikes provide an effective service on the site and collect wide demographic information for aggregate use.
Personal data storage
All information provided to White Bear eBikes is stored on its suppliers secure servers and can only be accessed via a coded user ID and password system. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
Where the user enables a password, which enables access to hidden parts of the site, the user is responsible for keeping their password confidential. White Bear eBikes asks its users to maintain this confidentiality and not share their passwords with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet, is not completely secure. While White Bear eBikes will do its utmost to protect personal data, it cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted via the site, and the user acknowledges that any transmission is made at their own risk. Once White Bear eBikes receives your information, it will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of user information
White Bear eBikes may use information obtained about the user for the following purposes:
– To identify you when you sign in to your account.
– To administer your account with White Bear eBikes.
– To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online.
– To ensure that site content is presented in the most effective manner for the user.
– To provide the user with information White Bear eBikes thinks you will find useful or which you have requested from us relating to products or services requested of it, or which the
– Company feels might be of interest to the user, where the user has consented to be contacted for these purposes.
– To carry out obligations arising from contracts entered to with the user.
– To allow the user to participate in interactive features of the service, when the user chooses to do so.
– To notify the user of changes to the service of the site.
– To assist the White Bear eBikes business development.
– To facilitate agreements with White Bear eBikes users.
– For White Bear eBikes own market research purposes.
– For monitoring, analysing and auditing site usage including research into White Bear eBikes users’ demographics and tracking of sales data.
Access to user information
White Bear eBikes may disclose the user’s personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
– In contemplation of the purchase or sale of Company business or assets, when the Company may disclose the user’s personal data to the prospective seller or buyer or such business or assets.
– In the event of the purchase of the Company, or nearly all of its assets, by a third party, when personal data held about the user may be transferred to the purchaser as on of the transferred assets.
– In the event that the Company is under a duty to disclose or share the user’s personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Company’s Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Evergrad Limited, its customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control.
The user may amend the data they have provided to White Bear eBikes.
The user may request to be removed from the site’s database by contacting the site administrators and White Bear eBikes will treat this request as notice of termination of use of the site (and of any Employer Services subscribed to by the user).
Other site privacy policies
The site may, occasionally, contain links to and from website of its partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If the user chooses to follow one of these links, the user must be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies and White Bear eBikes does not accept any responsibility or liability for the user’s breach of these policies. White Bear eBikes requests that its users read these policies before submitting any personal data to the site in question.
Access to information
The Act gives the user the right to access information held about them. This right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet the cost of providing the user with these details.
If the user has any queries about this policy they may contact White Bear eBikes at the ‘Contact Us’ page on the site.
Cookies and similar technology
Cookies are pieces of information that include a unique reference code that a website transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and will last for longer.
– Remember that you have used the site before (this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive and allows us to make sure that we have enough
– Capacity for the number of users we get);
– Allow you to navigate the site more quickly and easily;
– Remember your login session so you can move from one page to another within the site;
– Store your preferences;
– Customise elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the site for you; and
– Collect statistical information about how you use the site so that we can improve the site.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
Please submit any questions you have about this Privacy and Cookies Policy or any problems concerning the site and its use to us by the following means:
by email email@example.com or
by post to White Bear eBikes, 20-26 Brunswick Place, London N1 6DZ
You may cancel your order from www.whitebearebikes.com anytime before goods are shipped from our manufacturing plant to fulfill your order.
To cancel an order please call 0207 7301272 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org