- Buy eBike
- Buy Accessories
1. Little Venice – It is great fun going along the canal and popping into barges for a bite to eat or to buy a book. There are a few little bridges to cross where the electric motor is handy.
2. Trellick Tower – This tower was designed by the architect Goldfinger. Ian Fleming particularly disliked the building and hence named his James Bond villain Goldfinger.
3. Kensal Green Cemetery – Although it sounds an odd place to visit the 72 acres of ground are home to at least 33 species of birds and other wildlife.
4. Wormwood Scrubs Park – The area seems to be best known for its prison but the park is one of the largest areas of common ground in London and is lovely to ebike through.
5. Park Royal – After winding through North Acton you get to a bit where the canal crosses over the A406 and you can see the road pass under the water.
7. Sudbury Golf Course – From here it is all parks!
8. Cowley and Uxbridge – The last stretch is stunningly beautiful and is a fantastic end to the ride.
What you can expect to see…
We love to explore new places. So, let us know your favourite cycling route by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org